SİLVANUS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
6698 Personally, Data Protection (“KVKK”) is requested to be kept, stored, updated, transferred and processed, as described by him, with the Data Controller, personally, in relation to business. Therefore, in general, it is appropriate to have to be human in a comprehensive manner, to protect their fundamental purpose and protection, and to ensure the protection and preservation of the personal against the law and the holders comprehensively, against the law, against the comprehensive maintaining the security environment. Use for all technical use for supply purposes.
For these people, the target audience is candidates who work for the system or company for business purposes, all people processed by people.
Personal cultivators processed with data powers, which may include numerous related to the ones mentioned herein;
Name, surname, T.C. ID registration, phone number, image-mail address, signing, adding address / security registration, registration center / service quality voice recording, bank account, cookie records
Processing personal data and legal reasons; Your personal choice;
- Carrying out necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, business development and planning activities, in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our company,
- Execution of administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of our company’s locations in use,
- Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company’s human resources policies,
- Calling our company’s call center or using the website and/or
- It will be processed for the purpose of participation in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Method of collection and storage of personal data; Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented in order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our company from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
- Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. and Turkish Telecommunication group companies,
- Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf of and on behalf of our Company, to our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their applicable laws,
- Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes,
- Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons related to legal proceedings, institutions and organizations and third parties, including auditors, including but not limited to, business partners, third parties from whom services are received, authorized persons for the above-mentioned purposes, at home and abroad. and organizations.
Your rights in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK; By applying to our company, your personal data;
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally deliver your petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it via a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature.